Friday 10 June 2016

T2W6 Refection

This week was a bit slow but enjoyable we learnt how to play the proper handball and paddle tennis,I've have been reading this book called "Touching The Void" it's about these people climbing a mountain and they slip and he has to cut the rope and its a 100 ft fall down a crevasse and he survived only breaking his leg struggling to find life. We have something called The Element and that's something that makes us happy and my element is gaming and trying to get better so when I'm older I can play in MLG (Major League Gaming) and earn money from play games. So yeah that was my week

1 comment:

  1. I also want to do MLG maybe and the book sounds interesting and cool but what you should work on is make more detailed its hard to comment on this that is maybe why people don't comment on your blog

    ReplyDelete