Monday 16 May 2016

What happened on the run

What happened on the 2.6 km run? Well I made a big mistake turning around at the halfway line and I already know that the run helps increase my fitness level but personally, I didn't want to do the run but we had to but I was behind some people and I saw them turn around at halfway so I turned with them and then when I got back I knew I did something wrong then when the teacher back he told us to do the run again in under 15 mins. What will I do in the future about the run? I will run faster and try not to stop to earn the teachers trust again and not to turn around unless I've been told by the teacher I can turn.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Reuben, I like how your honest about not running the whole way. I liked the way you asked a question in your writing. Why didn't you ran the whole way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben, the fact that you're so disappointed with yourself is a positive sign. You are better than this. I've seen it. I make no apologies for having high expectations of you. Awesome, honest post Reuben. mrsinton-white.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete